Introduction And Acceptance
When you are asked for personal information at devkit.agency, or other website owned by DevKit, you are sharing this information with DevKit LLC (“we”, “us”, “DevKit”, “DevKit Agency”).
DevKit will take necessary steps to treat any personal data supplied by you as confidential and will process such information as permitted by applicable legislation.
What Information Do We Collect?
DevKit collects information in three ways:
- information you provided to us in the affirmative and directly when sending us filled out forms or e-mail messages (such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, title, country, information relating to the messages);
- information we get when you browse our websites, such as the IP address, browser software, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, number of clicks, location information, domain name and visitor’s country/state;
- information we receive from other sources, such as advertising and market research partners, from our related companies, and from our business and channel partners.
Cookies are pieces of data that a website transfers to a user’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website usage, e-mail response and tracking.
Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your computer to enable analysis of website usage by you. The information about your website usage generated by the cookie (including your IP address) will be transferred to a Google server.
Visitors’ cookies. This cookie collects personal information including a user’s name, pages visited, how the website is accessed, “remember me” option, a user’s purchases from the website, etc. You can configure your browser to disable these cookies.
How Is The Collected Information Used?
We process personal information for the following business-related purposes:
Business relations and Marketing. We use information about you to authenticate you, provide the services to you, to respond to your requests to develop and/or maintain business relations and communications with DevKit, to engage a new business with the company you represent, to provide you with the details about our works and services, to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation, to promote our new products, works and services, to confirm the high level of our works and services, to invite you to the meetings, events.
If you are a representative of our current/potential client, vendor, business partner or investor, we may process your:
- full name, contact details, current and previous positions, current and previous companies you represent;
- activities in relation to sales process;
- data on our communications with you, content and results of such communications, our internal notes about you;
- data on your position and publicly available professional information about you.
Statistics. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access any of our websites. The information about web pages visited, number of clicks, location information to improve the usability of our website.
If you are a visitor of this website, we may process the personal data you uploaded, data automatically collected about you or your device, for example by way of cookies, web beacons, to keep this website secure, prevent fraud, protect rights and interests of DevKit and third parties.
Links To Other Websites, Devices, Apps And Features
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites, devices, apps and other features, which may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies. We strongly suggest you review them. To the extent any linked website, device, app or other feature is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, use or privacy practices.
How Your Information May Be Shared?
We may share your information with:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may use your information to market their own products and services to you.
- Advertising. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for our and the third party’s own marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. We do not control how the third parties will use the data.
- Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, other legal processes, in response to a applicable court orders.
Data Processing In Other Countries
When you choose to submit information through our website, DevKit may transfer, process and store the information in the countries where DevKit’s offices are located. In this case, data protection laws of the corresponding countries apply.